Personal Information: The different kinds of personal data we might gather about you include:
- your name
- your contact information, such as your telephone number, street address, email address, and/or postal address
- your age and/or birthdates
- your credit card information or payment information (if required)
- your opinions and/or preferences
- data you voluntarily submit to us through customer surveys
- Information about the goods and services we have given you or about which you have inquired, as well as our response
- your browser’s geo-location information and session data, device and network details, page views and session statistics, acquisition sources, search queries, and/or browsing habits
- information about your access to and use of our services, including information obtained through Internet cookies, communications with our online services, the type of browser and operating system you are using, as well as the domain name of your Internet service provider
- additional personal data that you voluntarily submit to us by using our Services, related applications, related social media platforms, and/or accounts from which you authorize us to gather data
- Any additional personal data that you or a third party may supply or that we may request.
We may also gather the pick-up and delivery locations for any items you would like delivered if you are a customer who makes use of our mobile application.
We may also gather the following information from drivers who use our mobile application:
- photos of you
- information needed to conduct identity and verification checks, such as a police check, details about your education, a copy of your driver’s license, proof of insurance, pictures of your car, and registration information; and
- your company information, such as your company name, ABN, and contact information
These kinds of personal data may be obtained directly from you or from third parties. For the following reasons, we may collect, maintain, use, and disclose personal information:
- to make it possible for you to use our Services, related applications, and related social media platforms;
- to get in touch with you and talk with you
- for internal record-keeping, administrative, billing, and invoicing needs
- for business development, analytics, and market research, as well as to run and enhance our Services, related applications, and related social media platforms
- to conduct promotions, contests, and/or provide you with additional benefits
- for marketing and advertising purposes, such as sending you information about our services and products that we think you might find interesting; and
- to fulfill our responsibilities under the law and settle any disagreements we might have
- divulging private information to outside parties
We might provide personal data to:
- our app developers, IT service providers, data storage, web hosting and server providers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing or advertising providers, professional advisors, and payment system operators, among others, are third-party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services
- our personnel, subcontractors, and/or affiliated organizations
- our agents, business partners, whether present or potential
- any sponsors or promoters of contests or promotions we run
- Whoever receives our company’s operations or assets (or a portion of them), or who may (in good faith) receive such a transfer
- if you don’t pay for the goods or services we provided to you, we may report your failure to pay to credit reporting agencies, courts, tribunals, and regulatory agencies
- courts, tribunals, regulatory bodies, and law enforcement officials as necessary to uphold, exercise, or defend our legal rights; in connection with any ongoing or upcoming legal proceedings
- third parties, including agents or subcontractors, who help us market directly to you or provide information, goods, or services. Parties based outside of USA or those that store data there may fall under this category.
- data collection and processing is done by third parties, like Google Analytics. Parties that store data outside of USA may fall under this category.
By giving us your personal information, you agree that we may disclose it to parties located outside of United states of America and that we are not obligated to take any steps to ensure that those parties adhere to USA privacy laws when handling that information. You understand that some overseas third parties might not be subject to the Privacy Act’s regulations or the USA Privacy Principles, and that if a third party violates the USA Privacy Principles, it will not be held accountable under the Privacy Act and you will not be able to file a complaint under it.
How we handle the personal information you provide?
Under the USA Privacy Principles, sensitive information is a subset of personal information that is given a higher level of protection. Sensitive information includes details about your racial or ethnic background, political views, religion, affiliation with a trade union or other professional organization, philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation, sex life, or sexual practices, as well as any health, biometric, or criminal records.
We do not currently collect sensitive information about you, and we will not do so in the future without first getting your permission.
Your sensitive information may only be used and disclosed in ways that are related to the main reason it was collected, as long as you give your consent.
If required or permitted by law, sensitive data may also be used or disclosed.
Your legal rights and managing your personal data
Restrictions and unsubscribe: If you would like to restrict the processing of your information for direct marketing, unsubscribe from our email list, or opt out of communications (including marketing communications), please contact us using the information below. You may also use the opt-out options included in the communication itself.
Correction: Please get in touch with us using the information below if you believe any of the information we have on file about you is incorrect, incomplete, irrelevant, or misleading. Any incorrect, incomplete, deceptive, or outdated information will be promptly corrected by us using commercially reasonable efforts.
Complaints: If you have a complaint, please get in touch with us using the information below and give us all the details. We will promptly look into your complaint, and then get back to you in writing with the findings of our inquiry and the actions we will take in response. Additionally, you have the right to get in touch with the appropriate bureau in the nation where you currently reside.
Security and storage
We are committed to protecting the security of the personal data we gather. We have appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial safeguards in place to safeguard and secure personal information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss, and unauthorized access, modification, and disclosure. This prevents unauthorized access or disclosure.
Web beacons and cookies
However, as part of our retargeting campaigns, they do permit third parties like Google and Facebook to have our advertisements show up on your social media and online media feeds. Your personal information may be connected to the information kept in the cookie if and when you decide to provide it to our online services.
By turning on the browser setting that enables you to refuse the setting of all or specific cookies, you can block cookies. However, you might not be able to access all or parts of our online Services if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including necessary cookies).
Web beacons may occasionally be used on our online services. Web beacons, also referred to as Clear GIFs, are tiny pieces of code that are added to a website in order to track visitor behavior and gather information about how they use the page. Web beacons can be used, for instance, to track the number of users who visit a website or to send a cookie to a visitor’s browser while they are viewing a particular page.
Moreover, Google Analytics may be used by us to gather and process data. Please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ or any other URL Google may occasionally use to learn how Google uses data when you use third party websites or applications.
Other websites’ links
Links to other websites may be present in our services. These websites are not under our control, and we are not liable for maintaining the security and privacy of any personal data you enter while visiting them. The terms of this privacy statement do not apply to those websites.